onsdag 9. februar 2011

Here Goes Nothing

I will start this off by getting right down to business.  I'm just a 21 year old guy in the middle of his college life.  I never thought I would ever catch myself writing a blog.  I recently stumbled across a few others and what can I say, I was inspired.  And by stumbled, I really mean I was trying to find other guys in my situation.  I'm hoping that this will allow me to connect with some other like minded individuals.  Now, about "my situation".  I would like to say that I am just an average guy but I don't feel I fit that category.  I come from a loving family with a strong network of friends.  I have always been involved in a variety of sports and continue to pursue an active lifestyle.  By societies standards I'm considered to be very good looking and I have a gorgeous girlfriend.  She is the world to me and is the complete package.  As good as my seemingly average life sounds, there is also this other thing I should mention in my introduction.  I'm gay.  Those two simple word's have been burning in me since I started High School.  In my eyes, those two words have the potential to tear my life apart.  I have tried to deny this fact for years except I would always be reminded whenever I was in the locker room checking out my teammates, or whenever I'm horny.  Which is pretty much all the time hah.  One thing that I want to point out and make clear is that I am not writing for sympathy or as an aspiring author.  I'm writing this to share a part of my life that I have been closetting for a long ass time and hopefully make some new friends in the process.  So if anyone ends up reading this, I hope you enjoy the tales of my sexually frustrated life.             

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar